ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LET US IN!
Houses need clearing for all sorts of reasons. We can clear away all the contents leaving the property clean and tidy.
This means we can:
- remove furniture, carpets, curtains, white goods, clothes and foodstuffs
- clear out garages, sheds, conservatories and out buildings
- empty lofts, cellars and attics
- dust, hoover and wash floors and walls.
All we need from you are a few simple details:
- the size and the location of the property
- parking and access
- details of anything unusual in the property.
We will remove items such as wardrobes and washing machines, however; it does help if you can inform us in advance if there are any particularly large items, for example, a piano or a car in the garage.
We are happy to sort through everything for you, there is no need to box anything up in advance. We will do all the work.
FEES AND PAYMENT
Once we know the size of the job, we will be in a better position to provide you with an estimate.
There are no up -front fees, payment is on completion. We accept cash or cheque. We will give you an invoice which in many instances you can forward to your solicitor for reimbursement.
To find out more or to book a house clearance, call Alistair on 07990 722721 or leave your details on our 'contacts page'.
SOLICITORS AND PROPERTY AGENTS
As solicitors or estate agents you will frequently find yourselves in a position of having to organise a house clearance, sometimes within a very tight time frame, and usually at your busiest time.
Our service is particularly well suited to solicitors and estate agents, as you can rest assured that after that single telephone call to us, everything will be taken care of.
- We will collect the keys from your office, or if the property is not particularly near your office, we will ask you to post them out to us
- You will be given a time and date for the clearance
- Everything will be completed within the time frame stipulated
- You will receive an invoice on completion.